If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please call the school office at 303.922.8305.
Preschool Age Requirements
- Our preschool classes line up with the age a child would need to be to start kindergarten in Colorado, which is 5 years old by October 1.
- Three-year-old students may be enrolled during the year until February 1. After February 1, new students will wait until June 1st to begin attending.
- Four-year-old students must be 4 years old by October 1st to enroll in the four-year-old-class. Applications received after October 31st may not begin attending Preschool until June 1st.
- Except for the beginning of the fall school year, all student attendance will begin on the first day of the month.
- Children must be independent in the bathroom.
- Full Day: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Part Day: 4 hours per day / 8:00 am - 12 noon
- Structured Program: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
(*Due to the academic nature of the 4 year old program, we strongly recommend 5 days per week.)