We know that you have many choices for early preschools and daycare centers. Here is helpful information for you as you consider which preschool is best for your family. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call so we can help answer any questions you may have or to set up an appointment to take a tour and see for yourself!
The application includes all the information listed below.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please call the office at 303-922-8305.
Preschool Age Requirements
- 30-months-old to 4-years-old* (or entering Kindergarten)
- Must be independent in the bathroom
(*Due to the academic nature of the 4-year-old program, we strongly recommend 5 days per week.)
- Full Day: 7am - 6pm
- Part Day: 4 hours per day / 8:00am - 12noon
- Structured Program: 8:30am - 3:00pm
FULL DAY OPTIONS (PER MONTH):
|2 Full Days||3 Full Days||4 Full Days||5 Full Days|
HALF DAY OPTIONS (PER MONTH):
|2 Half Days||3 Half Days||4 Half Days||5 Half Days|
- $100 (One-time fee if continuously enrolled; non-refundable)
- $150 per month for families on a half-day schedule who would like to add an additional afternoon to their regular schedule.
- $50 per afternoon for irregular schedules (billed separately)
- $100 per day for irregular schedules (billed separately)
Late Pickup Fees
- $1.00/minute after 6:00pm
Notice Of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Red Rocks Christian Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.